Thank you for your interest in applying for the Caution for Kids Board of Directors. Please click the link below to be taken to the application. A complete Board of Directors Information packet is below for more information including time commitments, job descriptions, and more!
Thursday, January 14, 2020
Applications are accepted for all open Board of Director positions (Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Member-at-Large).
Friday, February 5, 2020
Application period closes at 5:00pm.
Monday, February 8 – Friday, February 19, 2020
Zoom Interviews with Board President
Friday, February 26, 2020
Applicants will be notified of status of application.
Board members are expected to be fully informed on organizational matters, to contribute to debate on issues and to contribute to the Board’s policy deliberations. They are expected to understand and support Caution for Kids of Clermont County’s mission statement and strategic plan.
Board member duties include the following:
· Attend meetings and show commitment to Board activities.
· Be well informed on issues and agenda items in advance to meetings.
· Participate on one or more committees or in an ad hoc manner as requested by the Board President or Vice President.
· Monitor public response to the work and policies of the Organization.
· Participate in Board orientation meetings to ensure organizational and fund development knowledge and to participate in volunteer and donor recognition events.
· Provide candid, open, and honest feedback and evaluation when appropriate.
· Take initiative in informing the organization about opportunities for funding or program development.
· Identify individuals in the community for volunteer participation or funding support.
· Provide leadership within the Board and in the community on behalf of the organization and its programs.
· Caution for Kids strives for 100% Board giving. Each Board Member is asked to make a financial contribution to Caution for Kids each year in an amount that is meaningful to them, whether that involves joining our monthly giving program, or donating at a time throughout the year convenient to you.